VP Treasury | Sample Resume
Are you applying for a VP Treasury position? Do you need to update or tailor your resume for a Treasury job? Review our VP Treasury sample resume below to see how to make the most of your credentials.
VP of Treasury Sample Resume
FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE having proven expertise with large and small companies, in public and private financing, bank relations, investor relations, cash management, financial analysis, negotiations, foreign exchange, taxes, accounting, SOX compliance, acquisitions, credit & collections and employee benefits. Especially skilled at team building, as well as the identification, analysis and resolution of important business issues.
EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Vice President, Treasurer & Assistant Secretary
Responsibilities include cash management, investment activities, bank relations & financing, taxes, foreign exchange, credit & collections, risk management, employee benefits, export/import administration and the Travel Department.
- Major projects/accomplishments include the following:
- Successfully managed relationships with shareholders and Board of Directors
- Developed a manual to properly control and improve worldwide treasury operations
- Recommended and implemented major revisions in the employee benefit plans
- Developed a computerized cash forecasting system
- Reduced insurance costs by 30%
- Limited bad debts to less than 0.5% of revenues
- Developed Fx hedging policy and procedure
- Designed and implemented an interest rate swap strategy
- Revised and updated financial procedures
- Worked with CEO and others to revise Company Policies
Treasurer & Acting Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for investor relations, cash management, SEC reporting, bank relations,
insurance matters, bank relations, credit evaluations and a “roll-up” financing that included
the exchange of partnership interests for a package of common stock and cash.
Responsibilities included long-term financing, investments and negotiation of tax-oriented investments. Also, responsible for debt administration, off-balance sheet transactions, as well as the selection and monitoring of benefit plan investment managers responsible for more than $300 million of pension and 401(k) plan assets. Successfully invested a $3 million foundation portfolio.
MBA degree (finance & accounting)
BA (finance & accounting)
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today