Audit Manager | Sample Resume 3
Are you applying for a Audit Manager position? Do you need to update or tailor your resume for an Audit Manager job? Review our Audit Manager sample resume below to see how to make the most of your credentials.
Audit Manager - Accounting
Your Tel. E-mail: [email protected]
ACCOUNTING FIRM City, ST
January 1999 to May 2002
Responsible for all phases of the financial audit, including substantive and control testing, reporting, and the provision of consulting services.
Planning, supervision, management and consulting of various audit clients, including Health Care Management and Good Hospital.
- Management and advisory functions of Health Net Inc. and subsidiaries, a major public Managed Care Organization. Primary responsibilities included assessing the internal control environment, performing audit functions in accordance with GAAP and SEC regulations.
- Review and advice in the preparation of filings for the SEC (annual and quarterly) as well as review and advice of the compilation of statutory returns for various of their health care plans.
- Participation in the legal and consulting issues related to various of their health care plans and subsidiaries.
- Assisted in the compilation and issuance of new debt offering memorandum.
- Management of various 401k plan audits.
- Supervision of up to 10 audit staff members
Supervision, review and management of the audit functions relating to the Nonprofit, Western Area Headquarters (Not-for-Profit organization).
- Responsibilities included planning and review of audit work including audit testing, consultation with management on accounting issues and assistance in the preparation of financial statements.
- Administrative functions include the training, counseling and appraisal of staff members, daily management of work in progress, accounts receivable, and cash collections.
ACCOUNTING FIRM City, ST
January 1995 to December 1998
- Planning and supervision of statutory audits including the management and administration of up to 15 staff members.
- Selected to participate in the firm’s international secondment program to New York, for a period of 3 months. Duties included the supervision, control and planning of the financial audits of various banks. Particular emphasis placed on the training and management of staff and the interaction with client management.
- Acted as lead manager to Investm r private equity investment company specializing in microlending. Assisted filing document for the IPO of Group’s holding company on the Stock Exchan Your Address it and tax issues, and attendance at audit committee and credit process, control processes and g form report, in accordance with the Stock Exchange regulations, for the IPO of Manufacturing Company. Acted as lead engagement manager to Investment Bank.
CPA – State Specified
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today