AJT | Accounts Receivable Analyst Sample Resume
Accounts Receivable Analyst Sample Resume
Objective: To find a position with a growing organization where my accounting skills and collection experience can be used in the environment. Seek diversity and professional challenge with an opportunity for advancement.
Accounts Receivable Analyst Jan, 2006 to Present
- Performing different tasks that include posting cash receipts, updating cash flow reports, researching charge backs and making final decision for write off using MAS 200. Submitting payments received to CIT Factor for processing.
- Responsible for credit collections on all accounts by contacting the customer by phone, e-mail and written correspondence. Preparing and maintaining customer’s monthly reconciliation schedules.
- Process and issued credit memo after research has been completed.
- Assisting the company’s controller with any projects as assigned.
Claims Analyst / Cash Analyst Aug, 1998 to Aug, 2005
- Responsible for applying cash receipts to customer accounts using Oracle Database and EDI systems.
- Researched and resolved customer claims (shortages, pod’s, discount violation, Advertising, returns) using Clarify Claims Management system and Opti fiche Viewer.
- Making decisions with clear authority to write off balances according to strict guidelines.
- Prioritizing accounts and workflow to meet management goals. Communicating work in progress and final collection disposition to the appropriate A/R and Credit Staff.
- Working in conjunction with the Credit Manager and assisting the Cash Specialists as necessary to insure proper application of customer remittances.
- Preparing and maintaining customer account reconciliation schedules using Oracle database and Clarify Claims Management systems.
- Preparing monthly reconciliation status reports for management.
Credit and Collections, 1997 to Jul, 1998
- Responsible for performing credit collections on past due accounts in the range of current to over 180 days delinquent in the Western Region.
- Increased or reduced customer’s credit limit after research and verification of financial statements.
- Pursued payment in the form of collection correspondence, delinquent statements and phone calls.
- Worked closely with other departments to determine current status of accounts.
Credit and Collections, Dec, 1990 to Oct, 1997
- Responsible for processing credit reports for verification of references, and establishing validity of information provided.
- Accountable for performing credit collections on accounts in the range of current to over 180 days past due.
- Pursued payment in the form of collection correspondence, delinquent statements, and phone calls. Handled the receivables and collections of a Rent-A-Car portfolio of over $90 million.
Proficient using Oracle Applications, EDI, Clarify, Legacy, MAS 200 and Optifiche Systems. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and 10 key by touch. Assisted as a junior technician installing, troubleshooting and removing windows based programs. Bilingual, English-Spanish.
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today