AJT | Staff Accountant Job Description
Summary / Purpose
Responsible for preparing journal entries, detailed reports and account reconciliations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and post journal entries.
• Prepare and analyze account reconciliations.
• Prepare reports detailing monthly expenses by cost center.
• Analyze total Corporate expenses, including comparisons to forecasted results and trended results.
• Assist Corporate Accounting Supervisor in preparing Corporate forecast by cost center.
• Invoice other Jabil locations for intercompany charges.
• Track and allocate costs associated with U.S. expatriate employees working overseas.
• Ad Hoc analyses as needed.
• Correspond with other Corporate departments to ensure proper accounting for purchases and expenses.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Other duties will be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting OR equivalent external work experience OR equivalent formal training in related duties. Proficiency in understanding and use of personal computers Excel Word e-mail and 10-key adding machine or calculator skills required.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting