Bookkeeper | Sample Job Description 4
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your Bookkeeper position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for a Bookkeeper position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
Bookkeeper Essential Functions:
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable including Collections and Billing.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable.
- Multiple bank reconciliations and record keeping.
- Detailed Analysis and preparation of reports for the President of the company.
- Payroll for 50+ employees including 1099s and tax reporting.
The best candidate for this excellent opportunity will be highly *ANALYTICAL* and able to multi task and complete projects timely. The Full Charge Bookkeeper will be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure.
Requirements for this position:
- Experience with QuickBooks and Excel is REQUIRED, experience with Datafaction is highly preferred
- At least 4 years of continuous experience as a Bookkeeper
- At least 2 years completed of coursework in Finance or Accounting
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting