AJT | Director of Accounting Sample Resume
Director of Accounting Sample Resume
Director of Accounting
2004 – Present
- Responsible for the daily management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments, staff of eight.
- High volume electronic invoicing and payables, including EDI specifications.
- Analyze trends and areas for cost improvements.
- Work with IT in the development of custom Accounting applications.
- Audit carrier pricing and structure to identify potential savings.
- Monthly financial reporting.
2001 – 2004
- Weekly payroll processing
- Assist Controller,
- Prepare month-end financial statements
- General ledger entry
- Bank reconciliations
- Report writing.
Payroll Supervisor/Accounting Coordinator
1998 – 2001
- Fully responsible for the semi-monthly payroll processing.
- Worked with divisional supervisors regularly to ensure timely and accurate payroll.
- Prepared and entered the corresponding general ledger journal entries and monthly accruals.
- Prepared monthly bank reconciliations and quarterly EDD Benefit Audits.
- Inputted personnel action notices; maintain payroll database and employee files.
- Designed and maintained reports, audit health insurance payments and deductions.
- Responded to verifications of employment.
- Assisted with marketing efforts, bids for new contracts, and mailings to new customers.
- Assisted with Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and computer projects as needed.
- Implemented conversion from Ceridian to ADP software for Western division.
Microsoft Office, ADP Payroll, ADP eTime, Reportsmith, Crystal Reports, Mas90, QuickBooks Pro, Quicken
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today