Business Analyst | Sample Resume
Are you applying for a Business Analyst position? Do you need to update or tailor your resume for a Business Analyst job? Review our Business Analyst sample resume below to see how to make the most of your credentials.
Healthcare Business Analyst Resume
Your Address Your Tel.
To obtain a challenging research-oriented computer related position that will utilize my analytical, programming and mathematical skills in a progressive company with an opportunity for advancement.
- MS Project
EXPERIENCE (Consulting Since Jun 2001 to Oct 2004)
Healthcare Company, City, ST Oct 2003 to
Reporting Analyst Oct 2004
- Provide development analysis and relevant data extraction by utilizing various resources via web- based and existing systems.
- Create and maintained extensive reports using advanced macros and database capabilities in spreadsheets.
- Performed statistical analysis on data to evaluate and isolate the critical factors influencing trends and relationships of variables to drive improved results.
- Provide feedback to senior management and identified problem areas for proactive solutions.
- Efforts immensely improved the management quality of reporting with effective timeliness as projected.
Business Systems Analyst
- Systems analysis to understand linked strategies/operations and translate business needs into system solutions.
- Collaborates with users and related associates on the definition of requirements and the design of applications.
- Acting as a liaison to cooperate with business and technology units to minimize client/business impacts and maximize client satisfaction.
- Create and maintained prioritized reports for all problem issues to provide the documentation, and status reporting, of business systems initiatives, addressing activities, progress, risks, resources, milestones and current status to management.
- Streamlined process on assigned projects to ensure quality research, development of system design and efforts resulted to endow with more effective solutions.
- Performed risk-analysis measures at different severity levels to ensure that production problems are proactively identified and escalate to the appropriate group for resolution.
- Establish and maintain close interaction with client community and senior management to determine business system requirements in keeping with division goals.
Financial Services Company, City, ST Jun 2003 to
Business Analyst Oct 2003
- Reviewed loan applications to ensure adherence to lending requirements.
- Analyzed financial data required to process loan documents and performed validation to ensure loan documents are transmitted to appropriate departments.
- Responsibilities include reviewing, evaluating, and maintaining databases identifying data sources, documenting processes, developing and formatting reports, using several software programs (Access, Excel, Business Objects).
- Coordinated the financial and operations data, budgets and forecasts for the division.
- Consistently met processing target that in turn helped the unit achieve their sales target within allocated time.
Insurance Company, City, ST Aug 2002 to
Research Associate Jun 2003
- Responsible for coordinating Project Management activities and conducted research using web portals for various focus groups.
- Collated and synthesized data, developed findings to ensure timely and reliable survey results.
- Fluently used Microsoft Excel for research data analysis and Microsoft PowerPoint to creatively present the summarized information.
- Efforts resulted in exceeding customer satisfaction goals.
BS in Computer Science, December 2002
HONORS Grade Point Average = 3.30
Available upon request
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today