AJT | AR Clerk Sample Resume
AR Clerk - Information Technology
OBJECTIVE - GENERAL ACCOUNTING
Permanent employment with an organization where full utilization of my skills and related experience will culminate in a mutual valuable contribution to the company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Successful experience with proficiency in all facets of accounting and bookkeeping and administrative duties
- A demonstrated decision maker and problem solver, with a history of extreme accuracy.
- Proven Organizational/Time Management abilities: High level of motivation and proven ability to multitask and still meet all deadlines.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Communications effectively with individuals at all levels. Easily builds rapport and establishes solid relationships with supervisors and all level of staff.
- Computer Literate: Knowledge of various systems and programs including Excel, Word Perfect, Aptitude, MSG, and Oracle.
- Excellent Troubleshooting and Analytical abilities: Very High sense of integrity, honesty and loyalty.
Accounting / Billing/Accounts Receivable 7/05 to Present
- Billing, creating PTE invoices, Send emails for write off invoices.
- Creating invoices for set up fees for the PTE’s.
- Reconciliation of A/R receipts with general ledger account.
Senior Billing Administrator/A/R & Cash Collection 6/95 to 6/2005
- Ensured Billing Contracts/Documents are submitted within respective accounting period
- Directly involved in creating Policies and Procedures Manual for the Asset Sales Division of the company
- Maintained proper documentation and obtain the appropriate authorization for the issuance of credit or debit memos and for big amount of invoice request.
- Set up all new accounts in the appropriate system for all asset sales business.
- Entered orders into the system and created invoices.
- Maintained daily invoice register and cash receipts for month end balancing with the A/R GL and Age Trial balance.
- Administered all revenue and cash functions for integrity and timeliness
- Administered all Contracts and ensure it reads according to company prerequisites
- Responsible for all month end Asset Sales Accounting Reports (e.g. Reconciliation of Balance Sheet, Revenues and Cash Reconciliation)
- Created various sales revenue and commission reports
- Entered Journal entries into Oracle system
- Created sales rep total sales for a given time or a specific type of sales for commission purposes
- Approved refund checks to customers
- Collected past due invoices as needed
Accounts Receivable Supervisor 11 /94 – 5/95
- Selected, trained and supervised staff of about 18-25 employees
- Wrote and documented policy and procedure for the Accounts Receivable Dept
- Monitored workflow of the Accounts Receivable dept.
- Balanced monthly A/R general ledger ($550,000 M)
- Maintained records and reconciled daily cash receipts journal
- Resolved issues related to error of Lockbox deposits and cash application
- Approved check request forms for processing refund checks
- Processed contra accounts between Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Evaluated employee performance
Associates Arts Degree in Pre-accounting
3 years of Bachelor Science in Education
Completed courses: Principles of accounting, word Perfect, Lotus 1-2-3, Computer Programming, Cobol, Fortran, Basic Computer, Pascal, Operations, Assembly Language, APL, Economics.
Seasonal Personal income Tax Preparer, Enrolled Agent
H & R Block, Location
Licensed Real State Sales Agent - State
Available upon request
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today