AJT | AP Manager Sample Resume
AP Manager Sample Resume - Healthcare
123 Main Street (xxx) xxx-xxxx
City, ST firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position in Accounting where my experience, education, skills, and attention to detail can be fully utilized.
Oct. 01 – Present HEALTHCARE COMPANY City, ST
Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Supervise a staff of up to 10 processors ensuring accurate and timely payments of over 8000 invoices and expense reports per month.
- Assist in the training, planning, and implementation of new A/P system, ORACLE. Develop new procedures and successfully communicate the new processes with staff, management, and customers.
- Implement new processes with I.T. Department for the electronic interface of invoices into the A/P system.
- Played a major role in the centralization of A/P from 10 different business units and several regions.
Sept. 99 – Oct. 01 SERVICE COMPANY City, ST
- Responsible for planning, organizing and completing all accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Maintained customer and vendor records, and answer customer service calls related to accounting.
- Generate sales, income, and other reports for review and analysis.
- Assist in management of a small office in a fast, family-like business atmosphere. Perform sales and warehouse functions when necessary.
Oct. 97 – Sept. 99 DISTRIBUTION COMPANY City, ST
Accounts Payable Processor
- Responsible for processing and batching more than 800 invoices/month.
- Process invoices accurately in a timely manner to take advantage of discounts and prevent extra fees.
- Heavy usage of Oracle and Windows applications.
Sept. 91 – May 97 UNIVERSITY City, ST
Bachelor of Arts: Business Administration w/ Concentration in Accounting
Volunteer Youth Athletic Coach 1992- Present
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today