AJT | Accounting Manager Sample Resume
Accounting Manager Sample Resume
July 2004 – Present
Accounting Manager, 2006 – present
- Responsible for the daily management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments.
- High volume electronic invoicing and payables, including EDI specifications.
- Analyze trends and areas for cost improvements.
- Work with IT in the development of custom Accounting applications.
- Audit carrier pricing and structure to identify potential savings.
- Monthly financial reporting.
Business Analyst, 2004 – 2006
- Designed and maintained Access databases for Operations
- Accounting and Customer Service
- Accounting and Sales report writing; System troubleshooting.
- Oversee invoicing process, monthly accruals.
2001 - 2004
- Weekly payroll processing for 200+ employees.
- Prepared month-end financial statements.
- General ledger entry
- Bank reconciliations
- Report writing.
2000 - 2001
Payroll Supervisor/Accounting Coordinator
- Semi--monthly payroll processing of 600 employees in thirteen locations.
- Worked with divisional supervisors regularly to ensure timely and accurate payroll.
- Prepared and entered the corresponding general ledger journal entries and monthly accruals.
- Prepared monthly bank reconciliations and quarterly EDD Benefit Audits.
- Input personnel action notices; maintained payroll database and employee files.
- Designed and maintained reports, audit health insurance payments and deductions.
- Assisted with marketing efforts, bids for new contracts, and mailings to new customers.
- Assisted with Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and computer projects as needed.
- Implemented conversion from Ceridian to ADP software for Western division.
Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoing, Outlook, ADP Payroll & eTime, ReportSmith, Crystal Reports, Mas90, Quickbooks Pro, Quicken, Microsoft Money
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today