Accounting Manager | Sample Resume
Are you applying for an Accounting Manager position? Do you need to update or tailor your resume for an Accounting Manager job? Review our Accounting Manager sample resume below to see how to make the most of your credentials.
Accounting Manager Sample Resume
- 7 years experiences in various aspects of accounting management, financial reporting, internal and external auditing procedures and project management.
- MBA concentration in Finance and CPA candidate.
- Strong supervisory, organizational skills and computer skills.
Financial Accounting Manager
- Lead and manage a team of eleven professionals, including selection/hiring, objective setting, performance management, coaching/development and training.
- Responsible for the monthly close as well as maintenance of all accounting ledgers including monthly review of all account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows, as well as the year-end financial reports.
- Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets; provide corrective action recommendations to management, where necessary.
- Oversee the General Accounting processes of Inter-company, Fixed assets and Accounting and financial reporting of all entities.
- Implement Firm’s Accounting Policies and interpret guidance in regards to accounting transactions.
- Responsible for all accounting activities compliance with statuary requirements of all countries while firm has offices.
- Prepare tax schedules and coordinate tax workpapers for tax group.
- Ensure completion and review of all balance sheet reconciliations and identify and communicate findings.
- Liaise effectively with finance constituents on financial accounting and reporting deliverables, issues and process improvements.
- Work with internal and external auditors during reviews and audits to ensure full cooperation from accounting staff and compliance with all qualified requests.
- Special projects as needed
- Prepare preview and final financial statements and periodic reports to the management to facilitate cost control
- Review revenue and expense account analysis and bank reconciliation and oversee fixed asset management
- Approves all journal entries and accruals prepared by general ledger accountants and manage the month end closing
- Review and prepare annual internal and external auditing schedules and coordinate audit activities
- Prepare annual budget for the firm
- Implement the migration from manual to automation systems for General Ledger, Electronic billing and partner financial performance reporting based on VBA and Access database design
- Design and implement procedures for joint venture accounting systems
- Hands-on experience in billing, monthly partner payroll and sales use tax filling
Masters of Business Administration - 1998
Passed four parts of CPA exam
Bachelors of Science Accounting- 1992
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today