AJT | Accounting Clerk Sample Resume
Accounting Clerk – Medical
To employ and enhance my skills from education and experience in a challenging part-time position.
Bachelor of Arts
Business Economics w/Accounting emphasis
Philosophy w/ Ethics and Public Policy concentration
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, ADP, QAD, QuickBooks Pro, FileMaker Pro and 10 key-by-touch.
April 2004 – March 2005 Technology/Med Company City, ST
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable; coding, data entry, generating checks, and customer/supplier communication.
- Processed bi-weekly payroll, verifying timecards, generating Excel summary spreadsheet and entering data into ADP. Entered new employees, deductions, direct deposit and garnishments adjustments.
- Assisted with monthly bank reconciliations including check cancellation in QAD and account research.
- Maintained all Accounting and Human Resource files.
- Updated and sustained financial tracking records, including Budget vs. Actual, 401K contributions, and monthly closing logs.
January 2004 – April 2004 Temp Agency City, ST
- Responsible for accounts payable, including data entry and generating checks using QuickBooks Pro.
- Generated monthly resident invoices using Excel.
- Recorded and prepared all cash receipts for bank deposits.
- Prepared all administrative correspondence.
August 1995 – December 2003 Manufacturing Company City, ST
- Responsible for bookkeeping functions including A/P, A/R, payroll and inventory audit preparation.
- Responded to customer concerns regarding products, services, and charges.
- Maintained structure in retail operations through leadership, training and delegation of employee tasks.
- Verified daily cash flow, prepared bank deposits and maintained adequate on hand cash supply.
October 2000 – December 2000 Technology Company City, ST
- Prepared documents to acquire H1 Visas for consultants.
- Formatted resumes for consultants to assist in showcasing their skills for job placement.
- Oversaw consultant payroll; acquiring timecards, validating work schedules and entering into ADP.
- Assisted bookkeeping with accounts payable and accounts receivable data entry and check generation using QuickBooks Pro.
- Managed office duties, including correspondence, document filing, and answering phones.
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today