Treasury Analyst | Sample Job Description
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your Treasury Analyst position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for a Treasury Analyst position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
This position contributes to company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
- Support cash forecasting process
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantees requirements
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 5+ years work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting