AJT | Tax Analyst Job Description
The position will be multi-disciplinary and focus on assisting with federal and state income and property taxes. The position will serve multiple managers and/or other more senior professional staff members within the tax department. The position will require interaction with the corporate accounting group as well as other business groups within the company and will report directly to a Tax Manager.
Other duties include
- Assist with the preparation of federal & state income and franchise tax returns and payments
- Assist with the preparation of responses to various tax audits
- Assist with supporting and documenting BMC’s property tax position
- Assist with responses to notices regarding federal and state tax issue
- Preparing research on various tax issue
- Assist with the preparation of income tax provision and tax account reconciliations
- Assist with other projects as necessary
- 2-4 year degree with 1-2 years of related experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, motivation and confidence to independently address issues.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have an ability to interface with other departments within BMC in a manner that will professionally represent the department.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting