Financial Reporting Manager | Sample Job Description 2
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your Financial Reporting Manager position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for a Financial Reporting Manager position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
Financial Reporting Manager
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for preparation and distribution of various internal financial statements to management, maintenance of the organization’s general ledger, and ensuring that all transactions and documentation complies with US GAAP and IAS.
- Manage daily activities for Accounting, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting and Treasury.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Coordinate the Company's annual audit with the independent auditors.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
- Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure US GAAP and IAS compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Required and Big 4 Accounting or similar experience
- 2+ years experience with consumer packaged goods industry
- At least 2 years of experience with SEC disclosure and reporting requirements.
- Strong technical U.S. GAAP accounting knowledge
- Managerial experience
- Experience with SOX 404 compliance
- Knowledge of best practices in internal controls
- SAP knowledge preferred
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting