Cash Manager | Sample Job Description 3
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your Cash Management position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for a Cash Management position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
Cash Management Manager
Scope of Position:
This person is responsible for leading, managing and coordinating all aspects of the Cash Management business. The successful candidate will share our company’s vision of creating and maintaining an environment in which all managers and associates are encouraged to be leaders who embrace the responsibility and the accountability for both customers and associated revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct, manage, and coordinate the development, implementation, and continuous refinement of the Cash Management sales strategies in California, while aligning with the national strategy.
- Provide oversight and input to Senior Management regarding Cash Management opportunities and the ongoing progress of our Cash Management business.
- Develop, communicate, and implement viable business strategies.
- Ensure team members are aware of any relevant situation regarding their customers.
- Ensure staff members adhere to established policies, procedures and controls.
- Effectively establish and communicate the goals to staff members, gain commitment and establish plan of action for goal attainment.
- Provide coaching, recognition, motivation and skill development to staff members on a consistent and daily basis.
- Effectively allocate job responsibilities amongst staff members, insure all target areas are being maintained and avoid duplicated efforts.
- Create opportunities to sell the full suite of cash management products and services inclusive of web-based information reporting systems, ACH origination, account reconciliation services, cash concentration and sweep services, Lock Box services, merchant services and vendor payments.
- Strong strategic sales management experience.
- Broad experience in both the management and sale of cash management products.
- Expert knowledge and experience with cash management principles, products and services.
- Ability to effectively coach employees and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes.
- Effective organizational and analytical skills with attention detail.
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation & follow-up skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years in the banking industry with a minimum 5 years of Cash Management Sales experience. Certified Cash Manager preferred.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting