AJT | Business Analyst Job Description
- Capable of performing detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modeling, profitability analysis, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis, monitoring business issues and impact to bottom line.
- Heavy involvement in helping CFO budget and re-forecast operations / financials of the company.
- Oversee projects and implement them successfully.
- Perform various analytical functions, including analyzing proposed introduction of new programs, facilities acquisition, etc. and provide actionable insights.
- Research industry trends, competitors, etc. as necessary.
- Assist in preparing Board, lender and internal management reporting packages, including analytical review and graphs.
- Attend key meetings, both internal and external, which the President or CFO cannot attend and report findings from the meetings.
- Other special projects.
- Impeccable ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related area.
- At least 3 years business experience, with a focus in Finance or Accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong project management skills and an entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Access, Word, Power Point and financial software packages as needed. Experience with Great Plains accounting software a major plus.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting