Audit Manager | Sample Job Description
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your Audit Manager position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for an Audit Manager position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
- Responsible for reviewing royalty statements and reportings to ensure compliance with the royalty agreements.
- Reviewing and analyzing artist and producer contracts files, account information, statement data, and other pertinent information affecting the royalty calculations and reporting.
- Present findings and recommendations and facilitate the implementation of cost-effective solutions.
- Assist in analysis during audits by external audit firms.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- The Royalty Audit Manager position reports to the Director of Royalty Audit.
- Experience in interpreting artist contracts and processing royalty statements.
- Experience in domestic and foreign royalty operations desirable.
- Excellent organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Four year college degree in business preferred.
- Financial, auditing or legal experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel and Word) and mainframe computer systems.
- Ability to multi-task with various projects.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Jobs Today!
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting